An emergency can occur at any time.
After-Hours Emergency Care
Emergencies can happen all hours of the day. If you find your pet experiencing any of the following symptoms, please contact one of the hospitals below.
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within five minutes
- Hit by a car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Overheating or heatstroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth
For after-hour emergencies, please contact:
Trusted veterinary care for the pets of Tarzana, CA and the surrounding communities
Since 1990, the Tarzana Pet Clinic has been a landmark in The Valley for compassionate veterinary care. Located just east of Reseda on Burbank Blvd., the Tarzana Pet Clinic offers the ultimate in quality service for both dogs and cats. We care about your pets!
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Have a question?
Use the form below to send a message to our team, and we'll be in touch with you shortly. If you're in need of immediate assistance, please contact us directly at 818-342-3142. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response from our team.
Ready to come see us?
Request your next appointment online from any device! Click the button below to get started.